Danfoss is Hiring | Engineer – Structural FEA |
Position – Engineer – Structures FEA
Company – Danfoss
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, the following.
- Conduct physics-based simulation to evaluate the stress and fatigue life of components
- Liaison with global business stakeholders to drive analysis-driven design in the product development cycle
- Develop and validate digital prototypes to mimic product physics and predict key CTQs
- Leverage DFSS methodology to enable robust product designs
- Independently handle project assignments and manage day-to-day project responsibilities
- Create valuable IP to expand the innovation envelope for organizational growth
- Embrace continuous improvement initiatives and demonstrate a consistent increase in “value” from project deliverables
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics/Design from reputed institutes with 1-3 years of experience in the Structural Mechanics domain
- Understanding of the basics of hydraulics systems and physics associated with it
- Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Finite Element Methods, Strength of Materials & Machine Design
- Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to interpret, summarize and communicate FE analysis results to a global audience and provide technical and/or design recommendations
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.