Position – Associate manager
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.How to contribute to our vision
You will be involved in developing hub design configurations for the next generation of wind turbines. This position requires you to work with areas such as concept design for systems, which will be prepared using primarily steel, cast iron, composites and aluminium materials by following standard SGRE design process according to Eurocode, certified guidelines, etc. You will be a part of a high performing teams where you together with them will ensure that developed concepts are feasible to implement. you will be a part of write, create and deliver certification reports, CSD packages and other design documents. Lastly, you will get the possibility to optimize existing designs, and come up with new cost-effective solutions.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Mechanical engineering with a minimum of 4 years of experience within the structural field and maximum 10 years
- Experience creating in 3D/2D models in software like NX and are familiar with Eurocode and common guidelines and standards.
- Experience in wind domain will be preferred/Added advantage.
- Good practical understanding of manufacturing, assembly and service requirements for mechanical components. You should deliver the drawings as per industry standards.
- Prior experience on design of bolted/welded and forged/casted constructions
- Sound knowledge on GPS/GD&T
- Working knowledge on PLM / Engineering Change Management process
- That you have a thorough and structured approach to your work and can find innovative solutions to problems.
- You are an independent and proactive self-starter and persistent in reaching your goals.
- You strive in a cross-functional, international setting and understand team dynamics.
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
Looking for experience between 5-12 years, experience will relaxed by 2 years if candidate suitable for position
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.