Position – Associate Buyer
Company – Eaton
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
Initiate PFEP for top SKU’s by reviewing MOQ,LT and valid sources.
- Maintain the inventory level as per plant Hi5 Metrics (Model Plant policy)
- Timely execution and review of forecast with supplier.
- RTV management for rejected parts
- Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers on the timely actions and resolutions.
- Working Knowledge of SAP ERP will be an added advantage
- Inventory Reduction – Target Vs PP.
. Working closely with plant managers on MM assesments and plant audits.
Identify oppurtunity of deviating parts from blocked stock.
- Work with vendors in setting up VMI through min/max parameters
- Resolve day to day Receiving issues.
- Effective & timely coordination with Invoice Management & AP team.
- Support to CS team to get quotations
- Understanding & experience in Schedule & VMIC orders
- Ideas & project identification & execution in cost out & cost avoidance
- Review excess and obsolete and plan to reduce as a part of E&O liquidation process.
- Sound knowledge of demand planning
Co-ordination with sales in creating deliveries to customer/ changes sales order ETA per LT
- Identify projects pertaining to process excellence maturity
Shift Timing : 6 pm to 3 am
- Education level Required: BE Mechanical/Electrical
- 5+ Years of experince in SCM
- Technical Knowledge: ERP (SAP experience will be preferred)
Soft Skills: Effective Communication, Decision Management, Strong Negotiation Skills, Critical & Analytical thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Agile learner and collaborative approach
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No