Position – Engineer – Assembly
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Planning and scheduling of Sub-assembly and Main-assembly stations.
- Will independently work on shop floor to carry out sub-assembly, Main Assembly and Testing of GC/GV compressors
- Effective Execution of tasks to meet testing and delivery deadlines.
- Assign work to operators and ensure optimum Labor Utilization.
- Co-ordinate with other departments like Planning, Engineering, S.C.M., Stores, Shipping & Painting to complete Assembly and testing as per planned date.
- Addressing difficulties/complaints of operators and resolving problems
- Carry out activities following Drawings, SOPs and meet all Quality Requirements.
- Implement new processes and tools for process improvement and cycle time reduction.
- Keep the track of Production schedules and take necessary steps to meet final delivery date. Follow-up with planning/stores and pull material.
- Suggest methods to minimize / eliminate unproductive works and rework in shop activities.
- Maintain E.M.S. & Q.M.S. systems in the department.
- Ensure safety and 6S compliance in shop floor.
- Knowledge of Different models of Integrated Geared Compressors and able to do Assembly Activity independently.
- Knowledge of Sub-Assemblies like Bearings & Labyrinth, Volute Assembly, IGV Assembly etc…
- Interpretation of Assembly drawings and operating Instructions.
- Knowledge and Hands On experience of Measuring Instruments and able to do Measurements & Clearance Checking.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of using Conventional, Pneumatic & Hydraulic tools
- Knowledge of Preservation and
- Knowledge of Packaging related activities like Skid leveling, Compressor mounting, Piping fabrication, Hydrotest, Motor Alignment activities.
- Should be able to carry out No Load Mechanical Run test and Performance Test of compressor.
- Basic Knowledge of ERP, Computer skills
Your opportunities for personal growth
The role is based out of Naroda The person will look after entire Mfg. activities of GC / GV product at Naroda. He will independently work on shop floor to carry out sub-assembly, Main Assembly and Testing of GC/GV compressors. He will be responsible for execution of upcoming orders, that includes Material and Man-power planning, meet all the technical requirements of project as per engineering standards and procedures. He will also be responsible for timely delivery meeting all the quality requirements.
He will lead and guide the GC/GV assembly fitters as and when required and give necessary trainings.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time