Position – Quality Analyst
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Andhra Pradesh, IN
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About Alstom in India
Alstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world.www.alstom.com/ India
Internal and External links and management
- Conduct Data analysis of the Site Quality function KPI and management in colabration with IQ, SQ & EQ
- Track and monitor the corrective action plan as per the commitment
Purpose of the Job: Work closely with Quality functions to control the KPIs and effectively manage the Quality data from Product and process confirmance.
Organization Structure : The Quality Analyst will report hierarchically to Site Quality Director and functionally to EQ Manager
Mission & Responsibility
Objectives & Responsibilities : Improves Quality function KPIs and Data Management:
- Collecting KPI input data
- Publishing of RFT data along with other KPIs
- Reporting KPI summary & Publsihing KPI data monthly
- Analysis of KPIs which are not meeting target
- Digitization of KPIs
- Working with the team to follow-up on action plan to improve KPIs
Open Item list tracking :
- Tracking of REX for Implementation
- Follow-up on closure of other open points
Key inputs from team for meetings
- 8D Score slides
- 8D lookahead
- AiM snapshot & register updates
- CONQ Analysis
- DPU (with RCA for not meeting target)
- PU reliability slides
- Critical topics/ Escalation
- RFT KPIs
- BR KPIs
- KPI Dashboard
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical…) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in Engineering/ Industrial function.
Skill Set Requirement for Data Analyst.
- Knowledge on statistical tools
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process
- Problem solving methodology
- Presentation Skills
- Advanced Knowledge on MS excel. word and Powerpoint
- Teamwork and Customer oriented
- Digital data management
- Management of Big data
Location: Sricity, AndhraPradesh, IN
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Type: Experienced
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Supply, Facilities, Finance, Operations, Research