Position – Engineer – System Designer (Reciprocating Compressor)
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Design reciprocating compressor systems and periphery and ensure that they are effective and cost-efficient and will meet contractual and industry requirements.
- Create schematic drawings, Arrangement drawings (GA, FA, Piping arrangement), and Process and instrumentation diagrams for process and utility services.
- Have a basic sense of Recip. compressor maintenance space which includes removal items distance, operation valve/ equipment min. space, etc.
- Carry out 3-D modeling and drawings of Skid, Coupling guard, Motor outline, and Purchase drawing as per client requirement.
- Preparation of Bill of Material and manufacturing drawings.
- Create fabrication drawings and welding details for sole plates, skids, supports, panels, etc.
- Knowledge of international standards, e.g. process piping ASME B31.3, Power piping ASME B31.1, and codes ASME, API.
- Execute projects and able to answer external client questions related to Reciprocating Compressor, their package, auxiliaries, periphery, and their related support systems.
- Migration of 2-D drawings to 3-D models using engineering CAD software. 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components/assemblies.
- Maintain drawing revision control (ECN and releasing of drawings in the system).
- Follow Siemens global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Effective utilization of available tools & resources.
- Recording and tracking of time utilized for various projects.
- Work independently with minimal mentorship or direction.
- Engineering Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with experience ranging from a minimum of 3+ years to 4 years in the relevant area.
- Experience with package design in Oil and gas is required. Familiarity with component design and functioning of reciprocating compressors shall be preferred.
- Required hands-on experience with CAD Tools like UniGraphics NX-12 and GloBus TC11.
- Proficiency in UG/NX-12 Mechanical Routing application will be an added advantage.
- Your opportunities for personal growth
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.