Position – Engineer Product Design – Mechanical Design
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Design and development of Appleton Group’s products for global markets that distribute, control, and monitor electrical power in hazardous and heavy industrial applications. Projects cover a mix of new product development and product improvement programs.
- Design and develop electrical controls and enclosures such as motor starters, panel boards, and contractors for industrial and hazardous locations; optimizing our designs to create better solutions for our customers
- Own the full product development process including concept, product specifications, design, supplier specifications, product validation, and production launch
- Support Project Lead from inception to launch, coordinating the activities. Review and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with product management in translating the voice of customer research into impactful features for product designs
- Identify and apply innovative technology focused on improving our product capabilities and creatively incorporate groundbreaking smart technologies into our next generation of products
- Use our global lab facilities’ testing capabilities to validate product designs against UL, CSA, and IEC agency standard requirements.
- Work with our external partners to define and produce new components and materials; delivering world-class solutions.
- Grow your technical and analytical abilities.
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact [email protected] .
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, and chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security, and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources, and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.