Position – Engineer, Project Management
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
You will lead cross-functional teams that design our interconnect gateway products and the processes by which they are built. You will drive to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives & strive to exceed expectations of every project. The members of your teams will include engineers from many disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Test, Quality, Sourcing, etc.). You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in Asia, North America, and Europe to deliver solutions to our diverse international customers
The Molex Power and Signal Business Unit team is seeking a project manager to achieve planned new product releases by providing cross-functional leadership in delivering projects and managing baseline scope and schedule. The ideal candidate is a smart, quick, positive, and confident collaborator who brings clarity and direction to every project. Your customers are happy when you are assigned to their projects because you understand their requirements and keep them informed. Your team members like to work with you because you set achievable targets and communicate your expectations. You proactively identify and mitigate risks and escalate in a transparent and collaborative way. You are an exceptional performer and achiever. If you share our passion for creating value, if you are entrepreneurial and customer-focused, we would like you to join our team!
What You Will Do
- Be the Customer focal point during the New Product Development Process
- Translate requirements into executable project deliverables and expectations
- Lead New Product Introduction and deliver on commitments to customers exercising the Product Development Process
- Craft project timeline and lead day-to-day activities across multiple Molex global sites to meet timing goals
- Oversee governance and compliance with customers’ requirement
- Facilitate critical project milestone reviews that drive decisions and mitigate project scope, schedule, and cost risks to meet customer requirements
- Welcome change management ideas & transformation that drive process improvements and encourage our corporate culture
- Mentor cross-functional team members
- Strong business acumen and the ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams including Mechanical Design Engineers and Product Managers
- Effective written and oral communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize, and self-monitor workload.
- Interpret specifications and project plans to organize, estimate, and schedule project plans and efforts
- Filter information to understand project updates and changes; effectively communicate changes to relevant cross-functional team members
- Candidate must be proactive and demonstrate entrepreneurship
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in a project role focused on new product development or lifecycle execution
- 2-3 years experience in a Design/Mechanical Engineering role, or other related experience
- Experience leading project management and delivering to agreed timing and quality expectations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Working knowledge of standard program management tools
- Understanding or experience with general manufacturing processes
- Proficient in MS Project, Database Management, Excel Analytics
At Koch Companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value, and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.