Position – Tender Engineer
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
KONE employs over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Title – Tender Engineer
Are you the one?
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical)
- 0-2 years of experience in AutoCAD knowledge will be an added advantage
What will you be doing?
- Supports Front Lines globally in providing tendering solutions and specifications on elevator, escalator, and modernization solutions
- Is the FL contact for technical questions and costing support in the tendering phase, before 0 (S-Plan). He/she may also participate in planning/specification meetings in SL.
- Coordinates specifications within the Supply Line (also with Sourcing, Engineering or local subcontractors)
- Ensures that the proposed solution fulfills the codes, regulations and safety requirements as well as requirements of cost-effectiveness, on-time, and competitiveness
- Manages tender drawings and related documents
- Makes the material specifications for KONE and local materials. Checks and updates the specifications based on variations.
- Evaluate and ensure the consistency & accuracy of tender quotations for Tendering Mgr.
- Prepares logic and reliable quotations for volume product / nonstandard projects/options, variation order (VO), feedback (FB), warranty claims, etc.
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within the Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Click on apply if you have a passion for meeting up with people and a desire to make an impact in the elevator and escalator industry.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers