Siemens Energy is Hiring | Compressor Systems Engineer |
Position – Compressor Systems Engineer
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Minimum B.E. in an engineering related field
- Mechanical Engineering degree preferred. M.S. degree is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of Mechanical Engineering industry experience.
- Rotating Equipment experience
- Ability to read and convert client specifications into manufacturing / purchase spec.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience with Engineering/PLM software Teamcenter, NX, E3, COMOS, and/or Jira
- Knowledge of API614, and API692 & API617 is a plus
- Experience with SAP
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Manage mechanical and systems technical scope for supply of new packaged rotating equipment for onshore and offshore projects including, gas turbine-compressors, electric motor-driven compressor trains, and extended plant scope (coolers, scrubbers, etc.)
- Support Project Engineer to address technical concerns with internal and external clients
- Ensure that the highest engineering standards are maintained within the mechanical engineering department during the design and manufacture of these products
- Troubleshoot and understand compressor and process system designs from a mechanical standpoint. Integrate those systems with electrical and controls systems. This includes lube oil, fuel gas, and seal gas systems
- Development of contract P&IDs and Instrumentation wiring diagrams in COMOS
- Support production in the assembly of equipment through work instructions and redlining drawings
- Perform technical calculations for a project. For example: component sizing, and fluid flow calculations / analysis
- Provide technical/field service support through the end of warranty and handover to service.
- Manage Mechanical Engineering schedule, including on time release of equipment specifications, bills of material, and customer documentation
- Manage and monitor allocated Engineering budget
- Interface with customers in a professional fashion. Represent Siemens as a technical subject matter expert.
- Report to the Systems Engineering Manager
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Direct contact and exposure to a global set of stakeholders.
- Opportunity for client-facing interaction.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
The systems engineering team is a globally diverse group of professionals that communicate regularly and openly. With members currently across North America and India, this allows us to work efficiently around the global time zones and keep projects staffed for efficient progress.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time