Position – Mech Design Engineer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Individual to work on designing and validating Mechanical Systems & Components (MS&C), Electric machines. He/she should be thorough in the GD&T (per ASME standards) and Tolerance Stacking. The individual shall be responsible for performing the design of electro mechanical product as per the HONEYWELL Aerospace standards.
Qualification and Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Aerospace from a reputed university.
- Experience on NX Modeling, Drafting, Advanced Modeling techniques like Knowledge Based Engineering, PTS etc. for complex assemblies.
- Experience in product development of aerospace components like Solenoids, Motors, Valves etc.
- Experience in Solenoids & Electric machine (PMSM, BLDC, BDC, SRM) design/simulation with ANSYS Maxwell/Speed/MotorCAD/RMXpert.
- Experience in applying the Functional tolerances, GD&T and Tolerance stacking.
- Industrial relevant experience in Aerospace components design (Preferably on Starters, Valves, Engines and related components).
- Hands on experience in using SIEMENS NX and Teamcenter tools.
- Should be thorough in the Model Validation Process.
- Proven ability in bringing new design concepts.
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed stake holders.
- Experience in Motor design optimization, Motor assembly, functional testing.
- Candidate should have good understanding of bringing the cycle time reduction through Automation, Guide Files, Smart Modeling Techniques
- Exposure to concepts of Additive Manufacturing
- Exposure to Aerospace standards
- Shall be a self-learner, team player and go-getter
- JOB ID: req294616
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.