Position – Component Engineer Turbo Compressor DO2
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
YOUR NEW ROLE – RESULTS-ORIENTED AND FUTURE-ORIENTED
- Support the Global team in creating part models, assemblies, and engineering drawings using NX 11 and TEAMCENTER 11 for Turbocompressor core components.
- Perform static calculations and Design of special tools for assemblies of Gear Type compressor and Single shaft turbo compressor.
- Create assemblies and part BOM in NX and release it in SAP
- To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Turbocompressor components and assemblies in compliance with Siemens Standards.
- Maintain quality standards by detailed check of all models, drawings, and implementing various quality improvement processes.
WE DON’T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS
- B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly with 2-4 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience on NX 8.5 or 11 & proven understanding of Teamcenter 11.0 / SAP.
- Have good knowledge about Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Basic knowledge of Static Calculations.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong soft skills i.e. standout colleague, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & efficient, etc.