Position – Shift cum Maintenance Engineer
Location – New Delhi, Delhi
Missions and Responsibilities
- To practice AL Group Safety guidelines in his (her) plant’s production & maintenance (in particular LSR).
- To practice necessary IMS requirements in his (her) plant’s operation & maintenance.
- To ensure smooth and trouble-free plant operation, aligned with quality requirements, production forecasts & plant’s efficiency targets (i.e. control production inefficiency, vaporization, production & power losses).
- To develop & practice standard procedures (SOPs, WIs, etc.) for safe, reliable & efficient plant operations.
- To adhere to reporting of all safety, reliability incidents & any deviation at the plant to his (her) managers.\
- To carry out troubleshooting and corrective actions, as required, without compromising the safety & reliability of the plant.
- Active participation in the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations & implementation of corrective action plans.
- Active participation in safety programs (like JHA, Safety walks, etc) with the objective of safe plant operations.
- Timely completion of assigned training & qualification programs. Active self-efforts to develop own competencies at plant operations, with the objective that he (she) will be qualified to start-up, & run the complete plant without supervision.
- Active participation at routine Maintenance works as assigned by MIC, with the objective that as a result, he (she) will be qualified to handle most the non-critical maintenance tasks without supervision.
- Adherence to Management of Change (MOC) process thoroughly for any required changes at plant operations.
- To adhere to industrial reporting as per Company Procedures & plant management guidelines.
- To practice the PR process professionally & keep track of the timely purchase of required goods & services for Facilities’ Production requirements, in coordination with the company’s Procurement team.
- Actively contribute to the safe shutdown and startup activities for planned, unplanned & emergency shutdowns.
- To show professional etiquettes & respect in manners dealing with his (her) colleagues, support teams & others.
- To make routine plant rounds, fill daily checklists, raise service requests in case of anomalies observed for proactive maintenance, participate in toolbox meetings,s and update operational information in a logbook.
Competencies and Profile
- Knowledge/Expertise/Education – Bsc OR MSc graduate in chemistry, BE/Diploma Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation with first class is preferred.- Preferably having 02 to 03 years of Industrial experience.
- Skillset – Working understanding of process & technology used in the plant. – Process-oriented.- Troubleshooting skills.- Analytical skills.- Good communication skills