Spread the love
Position – Senior FEA Analyst
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- To perform FEA tasks and provide suitable design recommendations to validate the design virtually.
- Validate concept designs using simulation techniques and determine design robustness, critical to function requirements.
- Deploy FEA Techniques – implicit and explicit approach, using Software tools like Ansys Work Bench, LSDyna, Hypermesh, Simufact, Digimat, etc…
- Monitor and evaluate simulation software capabilities and industry trends.
- Deploy standardized process and work methodology
- Train and develop the capability of the team to be a multi-skilled resource pool.
- Benchmark implement productivity improvement methods.
- Track monitor metrics for sustained performance covering quality & delivery.
- Collaborate with design & validation teams to enhance design optimization.
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
- M Tech (Mechanical/Electrical) (preferred)
- Knowledge of product, design processes, and methodology.
- Expertise in CAE tools, Optimization techniques, and testing methods
- Understanding of LEAN / 6 Sigma / Kaizen techniques.
- Correlation between Test and simulation data/results.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art FEA & CAD tools such as ANSYS WORKBENCH, LS-DYNA, HYPER MESH, SIMUFACT, MOLDEX3D, OPTISLANG, MATLAB, SIMULINK, ICE PAK MAXWELL & CRE-O
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- 7-9 years of industry experience
- Expertise in Ansys Workbench.
- System and Product knowledge: Thorough understanding of customer requirements, product and application needs, required for creating effective designs
- Market intelligence: A thorough understanding of market trends and technologies.
- Conceptual thinking: Being able to see a broad picture, understand problems by putting the pieces together and simplify complex issues.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy: An underlying drive to reduce uncertainty by continuous risk assessments, taking accurate decisions, and continuously improve processes.
- Communication skills: Fluent communication skills to be able to articulate well with customers and teams across different functions & locations.
- Internal stakeholder management: Manage requests, address customer requirements, and work effectively with different cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills and people management: Supervise and manage a team by ensuring compliance with rules and processes at TE and keep them motivated.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Spread the love