Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
Company – Sidel
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
In collaboration with the mechanical team, the engineer will design the machines in respect of customers’ requirements. The mechanical engineer will be part of the engineering team in the technical mechanical department, managing machine order fulfillment. This position will have a specific focus on the following activities: – Technical specification analysis and project definition – CAD designs productions – BOMs production – Follow up of all the activities related to the project to respect the delivery date.
- Design Sidel machines in conformity with the specification and delay.
- Conduct modification’s studies of technical solutions.
- Respect technical and budgetary rules for a project.
- Ensure the implementation, tracking and continual improvement of reference files
- Reports, according to the projects, a Leader Study, a Study Engineer, or the Study Manager
- Good communication skills and ability to work on different projects at the same time – flexibility.
- SolidWorks or any 3D CAD software
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Continuous Improvement – Driving force
- Customer Focus
- Organization – Time and Priorities Management
- Results Orientation
- Computer-assisted design
- Cost Management
- Detailed study (functional dimensioning)
- Design calculation
- Design for manufacturability and assembly
- Product knowledge
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks knowledge
- SAP knowledge is advisable
- Available for trips for onsite training
- Team and results-oriented
- Understanding of the business process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- EOL / primary, secondary & tertiary packaging machines knowledge is advisable
Education: Engineering degree
Experience: at least 3 years of experience in the field of mechanical.
Knowledge of blow molding, filling, and labeling will be an added bonus.