Position – Engineering Services Associate
Company – Accenture
Exp. – 0 to 2 year(s) of experience
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
Entity: – Accenture Industry X
Practice: – Aero Engineering
Title: – Engineering Services Associate
Role: – Cabin Design Engineer
Job Location: – Bangalore
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture s Aircraft design team and will get exposure to learn and work on the complete lifecycle of aircraft components.
What you would do in this role
- Update brochure or catalog in accordance with remarks and comments from the focal point
- Generate & deliver brochure drafts & release
- Manage the issuing of changes inside a follow-up
- Ensure quality, process compliance, and on-time delivery
- Update and enrich user guides
- Support ATA review meeting on focal point demand
- Prepare EPAC TDU structure
- Prepare and generate drafts/release catalogs & brochures and delta list
- Manage the issuing of changes
- Involvement in the Change & configuration process of Aircraft cabin engineering catalogs & brochures.
- Ensure the communication between end users and technical teams.
- Gather information and propose improvements for the attestation tools
- Perform administrative tasks (incident management, user management)
- Perform root cause analysis of complex problems linked to conformity and attestation.
Who we are looking for?
Prerequisites – Professional experience
- 0-2 years of Aerospace Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or any relevant branch of engineering
- Exposure to Aircraft Design & Configuration Management – (Product Structure, Change Process…)
- Ability to understand design drawings and design technical language.
- Language: Very fluent English mandatory (opt. French/German/Spanish)
- Good technical and interdisciplinary understanding and coordination
- Self-dependent way of working
- Team player with demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues.
- Deliverable quality and continuous improvement-oriented
- Prerequisites – attitude & personality
- Excellent command of English communication
- Ability to act autonomously.
- Ability to understand technical issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills / service-oriented
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Tool Knowledge
- MS Word & MS Presentation – mandatory
- CAD tools
- ICC/CADB – optional