Position – Engineer/Sr. Engineer
Company – Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.
Exp. – 3 – 5 years
Salary – ₹ 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Company – Chennai, Tamilnadu, IN
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyzing the design feasibility for Manufacturing.
- Tool and Fixture Conception & Design.
- Obtaining Design approval validation.
- Defining the Process flow and validating the process feasibility.
- Production BOM calculation and verification.
- Defining Machine layout & Understanding Layout effectiveness.
- Providing FTG requirements for production.
- Defining & planning production capacity.
- Providing and standardizing list of Quality documents during SOP.
- Supplier & Customer handling with proper communication channel
- Involved in several cross function team , advance development projects & benchmarking
- Internal Lab support activities
All machine handling(Welding, Press, Plasma, Lathe, Milling, Cutting & Robotic Welding M/c)
Desired Candidate Profile :
Knowledge (Technical / Functional)
- Manufacturing process
- Lean Manufacturing
- MS Office
- Presentations, Concept Design.
- Bachelor In Mech.Engg
- Previously 3 to 5 year Exp of Mfg in Exhaust Manufacturing Industries
Note: Cadidates are requested to apply through directly through the Email ID : rchakrabor[email protected],
Sharda Motor Industries Ltd (SMIL) is a diversified, multi product company with expertise in the manufacturing and supply of components / sub assembly to the automotive and white good manufacturers with 12 Division and 8 manufacturing locations. It is an ISO 9002, QS 9000, TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified TierI OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). SMIL manufactures Exhaust Systems, Catalytic converters, Suspension systems, Sheet metal components, Canopies, seat Covers and plastic parts for the automotive and White Goods industries. The company is in the process of expanding its manufacturing capabilities and technology in becoming a market leader by 2010. Candidate who try to Contact directly to any Senior officials mobile number their application will be treated rejected.