Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Hubbell Incorporated
Exp. – 1 – 6 years
Location – Kochi/Cochin, IN
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower
Infopark, Kochi, Kerala – 682042
- We are looking for self-motivated, energetic, and focused Engineering Graduates with strong urge to learning, adapt to new concepts and processes for supporting Hubbell Engineer-to-Order Process support activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the key responsibilities are: (but not limited to)
- Understanding the Engineered to Order Products
- Analysis of the existing Bill of Materials, Electrical Drawings, and Electrical Products.
- Identification of the potential products of the target Business Unit(s), that can be offered
- Creation of Router, verifying Bill of Materials and material creation in SAP
- Coordinate Plant ETOs and Engineering parent organizations technical discussions to support ETO products manufacturing.
- Internal On the Job training will be provided related to the process and applications.
Skills and Experience
- Mandatory Knowledge of Basic Engineering, manufacturing unit experience and process planning
- Desirable Manufacturing of Electrical products like Fixtures, Poles and Lighting Products.
- Mandatory MS Office package, ERP
- Desirable SAP working knowledge will be an advantage
- Good Written and Oral communication, time management, Analytical skills
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering