Position – Assistant – SCM
Company – SCHOTT
Location – Jambusar, Gujarat, IN
- To handle and enter the issue of outward material in the system and to keep records of it and to get the material dispatched as per the requirement of different departments.
- To create the material code with proper information as per the requirement of user need.
- To carry out daily MRP; Based on MRP the PR has to be generated and to ensure that the required Material is available.
- To safeguard the stored material in the store, so that it does not become obsolete / scrap.
- Properly check and assure the quality, quantity and the damage of issue materials along with its PO, PRS, challan and bills.
- Dealing with external parties as per the guidelines given by the superior regarding scrap dealing, waste disposal, return of material etc.
- To co-ordinate with the departments as per the requirement and to meet them in timely manner.
- To do the initial paper work properly and accurately and checking of bills, PRS, PO, challan and to tally the things physically and on paper.
- To ensure that the material management dept. is working smoothly and meeting the internal customer requirement on time.
- To meet the Stock accuracy in material management.
- To make analysis of slow moving items. Take the concern of users and provide the details to Management for getting proper action.
- To ensure MIS Report generation for SCM KPI, Stock management, finance and do document management for material stores.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government Polytechnic College
- PG Diploma Course in Material Management would be of added advantage
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in any industry
- Knowledge required of Stores activities – Material management in manufacturing company
- A great team player with good communication, problem solving & Time management skills. Proficient in using MS office, Out-look, SAP
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company.
Please feel free to contact us
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT Glass India Pvt. Ltd., Human Resources, Chaitali Purani+912644253293
- At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.