Position – Mechanical Packaging Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Design Engineering
- Experienced in design of Mechanical packaging of Electronics and able to interact and understand requirements from Electronics team.
- Experienced in 3D modeling & detailing in Siemens NX and working knowledge of PLM.
- Knowledge on Electronics components and connectors.
- Design for thermal management in Electronics cooling.
- Familiar with Design of metallic enclosures and Fasteners selection.
- Able to validate the design of Electronic design from packaging perspective.
- Able to carry out detailed tolerance analysis.
- Prepare drawings to provide complete definition including GD&T, manufacturability, tolerance allocation and surface finishes.
- Awareness of DFX & DTC principles.
- Awareness of Aerospace Design/Quality/Testing requirements DO160, MIL-810
- Understands the methods of assembly and tooling requirements, support operations for assembly and testing team.
- Able to work individually or as part of a cross functional team with minimum supervision.
Skills & Experience
- DFX, Electro-Mechanical Packaging, Electronics Cooling, GD&T, Mechanical Engineerig, MIL-STD-810
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.