Schneider Electric is Hiring | Assistant Manager |
Position – Assistant Manager- Assembly Industrialisation
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Jigani, Karnataka, IN
- Who is currently working /willing to work on Product assembly of 3 Phase Products
- Good Knowledge and Hands on experience on Pro-Engineer.
- PLM Applications (Preferably Wind-chill)
- Experience in designing and developing Jigs and fixture’s
Need good Knowledge and Hands on experience on
- Creating Operator work instructions ( OWS )
- Creating Job break down sheet ( JBS )
- Manufacturing Engineering Instructions ( MEI )
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly ( DFA /DFM )
- process failure mode effective analysis ( PFMEA )
- Knowledge on Line Architecture Design Methodology (LADM)
- Knowledge on Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Knowledge in handling Intelligent torque tool driver’s
Basic Mechanical design capabilities (Sheet metal and plastic design, Tolerancing etc.)
- Communication and Presentation skills
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide Support to Schneider-Electric’s internal users on use of Engineering Applications, Product life cycle management, Product development processes, Product design methods,
- Product/Component standardization. Support could be via one to one support on phone or web based system,
- User coaching/Trainings, Consulting, Mentoring etc.
- Extreme interaction and communication skills. Meet with customers on a regular basis.
- Contribute in deployment of Schneider engineering systems or their new releases to the customers. Actively work on testing these systems from a customer perspective.
- Adaptive in nature to the changing environment and willingness to learn new systems in changing contexts. Willingness to learn about other functions such as Manufacturing, Industrialization, Procurement, Marketing etc and contribute to their collaboration with engineering users.
- Actively capture and distribute knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering
Primary Location: IN-Karnataka-Jigani
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Work and grow your career at Schneider Electric
We empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We adhere to the high standards of governance and ethics.
We want to be the most diverse, inclusive and equitable company, globally.
We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
Freedom breeds innovation.
We believe that empowerment generates high performance, personal fulfillment and fun.
We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.