Spread the love
Position – System Engineer
Company – Schaeffler India Limited
Exp. – 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
- Definition of System-level detailed requirements and architecture, subsystems, and software/hardware components using UML/SysML to meet system-level performance and reliability.
- Implement and continuously improve system engineering processes for mechatronic products within the e-mobility and/or chassis domain (e.g. roll stabilization, steering) and ensure sustainable implementation for functional safety ASIL-D quality.
- Analyze vehicle level requirements and derive product level functional/non-functional system requirements in motor vehicles incl. requirements for control units, sensors, actuators. Develops the unique topologies, defines novel system architectures and related interfaces. Decompose system-level components and allocate them to different domains (Software, Hardware, Mechanical, Test) for overall system realization.
- Active review participant and approver for major program deliverables.
- Develops System-FMEA to ensure design robustness.
- Define approaches for validation and verification test plans at a unit, sub-system, and vehicle level to fully validate the requirements of customers. Should be able to analyses vehicle data and provide solutions/improvement measures.
- Optimizes design for various performance parameters using physical modeling or simulation tools. Adopts analysis first approach and first-time-right approach.
- Select and ReSize the products and components based on the vehicle environment.
- Designs products for cost, reliability, and safety in collaboration with mechanical, hardware, software teams.
- Thorough understanding of design and validation tools and techniques to predict the performance of products for thermal simulations, EMI/EMC compliance, control systems, system architecture, system modeling and tools, System FMEA, Six Sigma (DFSS) expertise, etc.
- Represent the organization in different external technical forums, technical paper publications, patent disclosures.
Education – BTech/ BE in Mechanical
Spread the love