Position – Change Leader
Company – Sandvik
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world’s major automotive, aerospace and energy industries. Sandvik Coromant has 8,000 employees and is represented in 130 countries. We are part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the global industrial group Sandvik.
At Sandvik Coromant, we are driven by a passion for excellence in everything we do. Our belief is that sustainable success is a team effort and with our profound knowledge of metal cutting and insight into the varying challenges of different industries, we strive to develop innovative solutions in collaboration with our customers, to meet both current and future demands.
We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us.
Ensure that the new change initiatives introduced into the organization help to further the organizational objectives and fit in completely with its corporate vision and mission.
Create conditions for a smooth transition to changes with least resistance from the employees and maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change. Meet the Global branding guideline and maintain high standard of housekeeping. Identify and derive new sales opportunities by products test and up to date product display
Key Performance areas:
- Oversees and drives implementation of improvement projects (transformations) within Inserts Production Unit.
- Sustain transformation / improvement outcomes by active process management thus setting a stable platform for continuous improvement.
- Drive Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Support and facilitate cross plant learning and transformation program improvement.
- Drive shop-floor transformation
- Train operators & managers in improvement (transformation) approach, tools and standards.
- Implement necessary support structures to ensure sustainability e.g. performance management and organization.
- Coach and challenge functional managers through a demanding change process.
- Develop & maintain a highly motivated team in Production.
- Oversee, drive and support execution and audits of mini-transformation.
- Establish and monitor Process controls to sustain improvements and transformation outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement across all functions and support the improvement initiatives for operational excellence within Inserts.
- Facilitate cross plant learning
- Achieve the agreed targets with PU Manager in line with Global PU transformation program and Round Tools Pune Key objectives.
- Compliance of the Quality System based on ISO9001 and implementation and compliance of EHS system based on ISO14001, OHSAS 18001standards and other group and legal requirements.
- Understand and demonstrate the attributes as defined in the Sandvik Leadership model and Sandvik Core Values.
- Knowledge of all manufacturing processes and working of different functions such as production, quality control, planning, maintenance etc.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing / Toyota system
- Proficiency in using MS office
- Product Knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Drive for Results
- Decision Making
- Drive Change Management
- Problem solving & Analytical Skills
- Minimum experience of 5 years in leading cutting tool, automobile or light engineering Industry with multinational or multilocational environment in leadership position such as Production manager, Project manager or Engineering manager.
- Working experience in a matrix and CFT(Cross Functional Team) with collaborative, assertive approach.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Production or Industrial Engineering.
- Certificate in Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma will be desired.
This position reports to – Vice President, Inserts Production
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
You may upload your updated profile in Workday through your login, no later than January 20, 2021, Or Please send your application by registering on our site www.sandvik.com/career and uploading your CV against JR no. R0023616 before January 20, 2021