Position – Executive – Production
Company – Saint Gobain India Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – from 2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Bhiwandi, Mumbai (All Areas) ( Wada), Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling daily production activities such as manpower allocation.
- Should have knowledge about production planning and urge to achieve daily targets
- Should have handled contract manpower
- Should have knowledge about the manufacturing excellence like OEE, WCM,5S concepts
- Should have knowledge about the safety requirements for production activity
- Should have good MS excel skills and computer literacy
- Should possesses skills to effectively utilize and use resources to achieve budgeted production targets
- Coordinate with maintenance departments for breakdown times and improve machine availability
- Should follow SOP during batch processing and packing to avoid any non- conforming products
- Should dealt with non – conforming products and reprocessing
- Ready to work in shifts
- Should be methodical , hard working and dead line oriented
- Should coordinate with QC and EHS for product quality and plant upkeep
- Industries like Cement, block manufacturing, Dry mix mortar, Liquid manufacturing are preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-5 years of relevant Experience
- Should be fluent in Local Language (Marathi) and English
- Thane /Bhiwandi / Wada candidate will be preferred
About the Company
Saint-Gobain India Pvt. Ltd. – Weber Business is a part of the Global Saint-Gobain group, which was founded in 1665 by King Louis XIV, in Paris. Today, it has operations in more than 67 countries and closes to 1000 production sites worldwide. Saint-Gobain is also one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Weber was founded in 1902 and has since expanded its operation in more than 64 countries worldwide, employing more than 10,000 people and having more than 200 production units. Weber’s primary area of expertise includes solutions for facade and external wall thermal insulation, solutions for fixing tiles and natural stones, flooring solutions: mineral-based products and systems, technical mortars solutions (including concrete repair; precision grouting, anchoring and fixing mortars; waterproofing products; damp proofing products and mortar additives), masonry mortar and plastering mortars.
In India, Saint-Gobain Weber was incorporated in 2004 as a 100% subsidiary of Saint-Gobain India Pvt. Ltd. and commenced commercial operations in 2005. Saint-Gobain Weber India combines global expertise with deep local knowledge to provide solutions in tile and stone fixing, tile joint fillers (of grouts), masonry mortars, wall construction solutions, water-proofing chemicals, sealers & impregnators and technical products.
We have manufacturing facilities at 6 strategic locations; Wada – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Palakkad – Kerala, Kalol – Gujarat, Raipur – Chhattisgarh, and Alwar – Rajasthan enabling us to provide a highly responsive and quick service to our customers, reducing our carbon footprint. We also offer on-job site training to contractors and applicators to educating them on the most modern techniques of construction. With a wide distribution of distributors and retailers, our products reach over 50+ towns in India.
Saint-Gobain Weber is supported by seven strategic research laboratories globally, which includes Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt. Ltd Chennai, located in IIT Madras Research Park, and an in-house Research and Development centre located in Wada. These together work to provide innovative solutions, specifically created for the Indian environment.