Position – Assistant Manager – Purchase
Company – KSB Ltd
Exp. – 4 to 8 years
Location – Nasik/Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for procurement of Direct commodities Raw material Copper, Steel & Catalogue products like Traded Pump, Bearings, Stampings, Motors, Controller, Solar Pump Brought out parts, Mech Seal, Plastic & Rubber Components., Casting , Proprietary parts related to Pump & Motors
- Responsible for SAP related activities like Maintaining Material Master for all materials, monitoring of No Buyer PRs etc
- RFI & RFQ Management
- Responsible for Price settlement for Commodities and Proprietary parts
- Responsible for timely material procurement at a reasonable cost through knowledge of the commodity prices & negotiation skills.
- Participate in Purchase Price reduction activities
- Responsible for New source evaluation & selection on various parameters
- Responsible for Process Improvements at suppliers end to improve incoming material Quality & PPM levels.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Timely assessment of Supply Risks & to take actions to mitigate the same.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE / DME (Mechanical) with 4 – 6 / 6 – 8 years of Experience in Engineering or related industry.
Perks and Benefits
- As per industry standard
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
We are a German multinational company engaged in manufacture and sales of centrifugal pumps and industrial valves. We are market leader both world-wide as well as in India. KSB Ltd. founded in the year 1960, is headquartered in Pune in the state of Maharashtra. To cater to the needs of the new and emerging India, KSB India has invested in world class facilities and technologies to cater to the demands of the Indian sub-continent. Our world class facilities in India are fully equipped to advise customers, design, test, fabricate and quality-assure on all aspects of fluid mechanics in India.
For Us, Technology is Both – A Passion and An Obligation
The future belongs to those who can adapt themselves to the changing times and environment, with vision and speed in the field of technology. Challenges and complexities which demand new products and solutions in the field of flow technology are envisaged.
Close cooperation with customers determines our search for better products. KSB specialists carefully analyze market needs, and develop solutions that will continue to meet them. Up to-date methods get our products to the market faster, which keeps our customers’ plant performance up, and their energy costs down.
Dedication to quality is total and it brooks no compromise what so ever. Achievements flow from years of research into hydraulics, materials development and automation, but innovative technology is just part of the story.
There are two pillars to successful technical innovation: extensive experience and an acute sense of future demands. Bringing those together takes customer benefit and technological progress to new heights.
The highly motivated & competent team at KSB Tech helps KSB Germany & KSB group companies across the world in achieving their strategic & operative goals by providing Engineering & IT Services using state-of-the art technology.