Position – Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Material Cataloguing / Review and provide recommendation wherever required.
- Prepare review report.
- Deliver the task on time with Quality.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Experience in oil & gas plant / Petrochemical, Procurement & Maintenance field.
- Review and evaluation of EPL/RSPL (Equipment part list / Recommended spare parts list) for Commissioning Start-up & Life Cycle Operating spares.
- Experience in Bill of material.
- Good Knowledge in Cataloguing and Procurement.
- Knowledge in Taxonomy development.
- Knowledge in Procurement cycle.
- Knowledge in Drilling/OCTG spares.
- Review and Preparation of Bill of Materials, PO Text by extracting all the necessary technical information from the drawings (datasheet, manual, catalog, etc…)
- Fair work experience on Excel and other MS applications.
- Material Maintenance in Oil & Gas domain.
- Good experience in MS Office.
- Knowledge in SAP MM Module.
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Welcome to QuEST Global
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare and Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries. With a presence in 13 countries, 54 global delivery centers and 11,250+ personnel, QuEST Global is at the forefront of the convergence of the mechanical, electronics, software and digital engineering innovations to engineer solutions for a safer, cleaner and sustainable world. QuEST Global’s deep domain knowledge and digital expertise help its clients accelerate product development and innovation cycles, create alternate revenue streams, enhance consumer experience and make manufacturing processes and operations more efficient.