Position – FEA Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Graduation or post graduation in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 4 to 8 year experience in finite element analysis (FEA) especially in turbomachinery domain.
- Hands-on experience on linear/non-linear static analysis
- Hands-on experience in performing vibrational analysis like modal, harmonic and random vibration.
- Required experience in calculating bolted joints, Weld assessment, and Fatigue life. Knowledge of EN standards and Euro codes will be added advantage
- The candidate should be proficient in hand calculations and good with engineering fundamentals.
- Proficiency in FE tools like ANSYS (Classic/workbench) is a must.
- Good experience in writing the Analysis reports is a must
- Experience in project management, techno-commercial proposal preparation with good interpersonal skills is preferred.
Welcome to QuEST Global
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power, and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.