Position – Associate
Company – PwC
Location – Delhi, IN
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
Associate – Clean Energy Team (Gurgaon)
Want to make a difference? Then come work for PwC, where we combine passion for our work with industry expertise and innovative ideas to produce compelling results that help solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
In the Energy Market, PwC is leader in Power Sector, Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, Policy and Regulations and Climate Change Advisory. We help public and private-sector clients develop comprehensive energy strategies and establish sustainable programs to deliver and maintain energy. You will have an opportunity to apply your academic knowledge, gain exposure to international/ national projects, interact with experts and clients in the field, and grow your content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Assist in execution of energy projects (in areas of power sector and energy efficiency)
- Engage with Clients and Key stakeholders
- Conduct market research on upcoming energy technologies in energy sector
- Perform financial analysis and prepare business models for projects in energy sector
- Conduct industry research, perform data analysis & benchmarking
- Manage and analyze large datasets using excel
- Prepare and present persuasive presentations and prepare report
- Develop business proposals and conceptualize new business opportunities
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/ IT/ Computer Science/ Energy Management [2021 year of passing]
- Coursework or internship experience with power / energy sector is an add-on advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of financial concepts to develop management insights
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English language
- Tools – proficiency in Excel and Power point
The candidate should be self-disciplined, self-motivated and required to display ability to innovate, willingness to learn, create lasting relationships and work independently with little supervision.
Location: Base location will be Gurgaon; however, candidate should be willing to travel extensively anywhere in India and abroad; Longer duration stay at client locations in tier 2 and tier 3 cities would be needed depending upon the project requirements.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Optional Skills
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements – Up to 100%
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship – No
- Government Clearance Required – No
- Job Posting End Date – October 31, 2021