Position – ASSOCIATE ENGINEER / LEAD ENGINEER
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
In this role the Associate Engineer / Lead Engineer will actively participate in NPI, redesign and sustenance activities of Aircraft Evacuation Systems.
Position: Associate Engineer/ Lead Engineer (P1/P2)
- Participate in New Product Development and Engineering Change Management Process
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings, sketches
- Creating design documentation – System level or component level test plan, conducting tests , writing test reports and engineering change orders
- Provide technical support to BLR Evacuation Systems Operations and working with Cross functional team.
- Tools/fixtures design and fabrication.
- Should have knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5)
- Working knowledge on CAD application – CREO 2.0 or above
- Create 2D pattern drawing by extracting surface data from 3D models
- Proficiency in CAD softwares (2D) – AutoCAD, keycreator and other CAD (3D) – Catia, Unigraphics is desired
- Work experience on PLM tool -Teamcenter, SAP
- Experience on Analysis Tools (ANSYS) is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
- Communicates with business units in USA (effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance)
- Working with US customers
- Team Player and Interpersonal skill to work with cross functional product development team
- Attention to details to ensure high quality work to customers
- 2 to 4 years of Industry experience with experience in New Product Development, Redesign, R & D & CAD Activities
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Design
- Experience in new product development
- Minimum 2 year experience in CAD application, Creo 2.0 or above
- Experience on surface modelling and advanced assembly (Large CAD data handling, Issue Resolution)
- Knowledge on machine design, materials, and manufacturing processes
- Sound Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals and experience on hand-calculations
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms