Position – Service engineer
Company – ABB
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is an Service engineer, reporting to the Sales Manager in Business Area – MOTION and located in Pune.
- Managing Service and marketing operations thereby achieving increased sales spare /maximizing profit in assigned division.
- Repair and service all the machinery and equipment present in a company’s manufacturing unit.
- Implementing service plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility & recall.
- Hands-on Execution of Jobs with Team of Technicians , Gear, shaft’s and Parts machine planning and monitoring in-house.
- Designing and implementing business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability.
- Revenue generation in line with the mission & vision of the company.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts through retrofit and developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms.
- Maintaining cordial relations with channel partners to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Mapping the client’s requirements and providing them customized business solutions through new proposals, presentations, etc.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major accounts, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Monitoring post service activities like follow up with the customers, service reminders, warranty & post warranty issues and handling customer grievances for superior customer service. Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvements & introducing improvements.
- Provide technical service support to client and resolving their issues/ concerns.
- MIS / Weekly report preparation, Job planning, Customer visits for attending complaints.
- Assembly and Testing of gearboxes after assembly. Conditioning monitoring of gearboxes within and off at customer sites. Onsite inspection of Gear parts , Housing , shafts and chocks.
- BE in Mechanical and minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in the application of Mechanical Power Transmission solution product, like mounted bearings, enclosed gearing, couplings, pulleys and other PT components.
- Technical skills to include a hand on experience on Service on mounted bearings, enclosed gearing, couplings, pulleys and other PT components.
- Products mainly used in heavy industries like sugar, Cement, Power, Steel, and Mines.
More about us
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.