Position – Senior Drilling Engineer
Company – Petrofac
Location – India
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Drilling Engineer based in India.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Provide high-quality support for the supervision of drilling and completion activities execution.
- Will be assisting the lead person for timely implementation of the above SOW.
- Coordinate and supervise drilling and completion operations, Company procedures and best practices.
- Oversees the efficient execution of drilling activities to ensure that operations run smoothly.
- Ensuring personnel, services and material, are available at rig site when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
- Ensure job preparation and anticipate potential problems to plan alternative strategies.
- Review operating procedures.
- Ensure or control operations daily reporting and cost.
- Feedback learnings to improve the following wells.
- Organize and coordinate logistics offshore.
- Supervise delicate & risky operations, drilling complications and well control operations at the rig site if required. Participate in all crisis response situations.
- He/She should be a Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- Minimum 15 years of experience out of which minimum 10 years in the role of Drilling Engineer.
- He/She must have proven expertise in the use of drilling engineering calculations, software, dealing with well complication, DST.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have valid IWCF level IV (Surface – Supervisor) Certification and BOSIET or equivalent.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.