Position – Project Manager – Engineering
Company – Stryker
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
The individual will be responsible for project & stakeholder management, people management (where applicable) and the technical assessment of all assigned projects.
The Project Manager will successfully lead a Project with an engineering team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
Will be responsible for leading product and/or component manufacturing transfersRoles and Responsibilities
As a Project Manager for Advanced Operations, you will be leading the Project team working on multiple Manufacturing Transfer Projects.
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The Project Manager is responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Lead New Product, Process and Technology implementation initiatives while tightly managing project spend on capital & expense budgets
- Define and clarify project scope while developing and maintaining the project schedule. Ownership for managing and reporting project progress.
- Work closely with Product Development, Advanced Technology and Global Marketing to drive successful project implementation. Actively engage with Manufacturing Operations to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of new process integration, ensuring best utilization of floor space, minimized handling and optimum process flow.
- Participate in the selection, training and performance appraisal process of project resources, including temporary contract SMEs as required
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and appropriately managing project risk and liaise with broader AO team on common NPI issues and resolutions
- Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while using project management tools and techniques to support the delivery of new products per cost and time commit.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skill Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Mechanical, Industrial, Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering preferred. Other technical bachelor’s degrees will be considered based on relevant experience
- 10+ years of overall experience; Medical device, mechanical, automotive, electronic, pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred.
- 8 to 9 years of mandatory experience in Project management
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment would prove beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks.
- Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risks.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognize good ideas.
- Demonstrated communication (written & verbal), presentation, partnership and influencing skills
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast paced, dynamic and results oriented team environment
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
- High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Experience of GD&T, Process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations would prove beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Requires a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to influence other functions / stakeholders. Will be responsible for tracking / reporting KPI (Key Process Indicators) to leadership
- Experience with electronics (PCBA) manufacturing
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial