Position – Trainee – PPG
Company – Indigo Airlines
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Updating ECO power Wash compliance sheet.
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Org structure, 6E – World /People, Indigo culture and values
- Any other assignments as given by SIC/ Station Engineer
Education Qualification: BE/BTech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
Job ID 15367
Job Type – Direct Contract
Location – Gurugram
Experience – 0 – 1 Years
Business Unit – Power Plant Group
Organization – Engineering
About the Company
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of53.9% as of December, 2020. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 281 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world.
IndiGo has a total destination count of 90 with 66 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes four destinations: Leh, Agra, Kurnool and Durgapur which are now open for sale. They include, Athens (ATH), Budapest (BUD), Brussels (BRU), Tel Aviv (TLV) , Malta (MLA), Paris (CDG) , Dublin (DUB), Copenhagen (CPH) , Prague (PRG), Vienna (VIE), Zurich (ZRH), Amsterdam (AMS),London Gatwick (LGW) and London Heathrow (LHR) .