Position – Senior Manager Maintenance & Reliability
Company – PepsiCo
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
At PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This role will be based in India
- Ownership and execution of AMENA’s Maintenance & Reliability strategy and programs.
- Deliver superior asset utilization with efficient cost control across both Foods and Beverage plants through
- Deployment of PepsiCo’s maintenance programs, other world-class maintenance techniques, and CI initiatives.
- Development and roll-out of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) including maintenance planning, cost control, and spare parts management systems.
- Development of field M&R capability to build solid maintenance and reliability systems across AMENA.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Core accountability: Improve AMEsA Sector Foods and Beverage sites M&R performance across our geographical area spanning amesa. Establish tactical plans to improve performance and execute plans across the Sector.
- Establish a robust governance process for Sector / Region M&R scorecards, develop action plans for improvement.
- Implement AM (Autonomous Maintenance) and PM (Planned Maintenance) pillars of the TPM program across the Sector.
- Develop and roll out CMMS across AMESA Sector.
- Own and lead the PeMM (PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology) program across the Sector by developing the overall calendar and gatekeeping the audit content.
- Develop and roll out effective spare parts inventory management programs across AMESA to optimize inventory and support working capital productivity agenda.
- Develop and co-ordinate M&R capability building agenda through defining the programs and selection & certification of candidates.
- Take a role in Sector deep dive program and lead preparation & execution of TE / NE portion.
- Lead AMESA’s M&R Network.
- Coordinate with engineering teams on equipment performance to provide insights to improve reliability.
- Provide support to plants in the resolution of recurring/abnormal failures on critical equipment.
- Liaise with other Sector and Global resources; actively participate in Global Maintenance councils.
- Models PepsiCo values.
- Technical degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical preferred).
- In-depth technical knowledge of Maintenance & Reliability programs; highly respected by technical community and regarded as the “go-to” person.
- Significant experience of front line operations (5 years minimum), frontline management experience preferred.
- Trained and certified in Maintenance & Reliability programs; TPM knowledge is required.
- Advanced Facilitator certification preferred.
- Knowledge in operation and maintenance of Food and Beverage equipment.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), reporting and performance management systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; fluent English is a must.
- Can speak / present to large groups of people.
- Has demonstrated ability to influence up, down and laterally within the organization.
- Recognized as a leader of people.
- Results oriented.
- Is able to travel as required (~ 40%).
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular