Position – Engineer Mechanical
Company – Parag Milk Foods
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for all mechanical activity including breakdown maintenance, predictive maintenance, and preventive maintenance related to production equipment / Utility.
- Directly responsible for the correct and good quality repair, overhaul, scheduled checks/tests and re-calibration of all process-related equipment and safety controls in the factory in accordance with manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and Engineering standards and practices.
- Directly responsible for supervising mechanical technicians and in absence of elect./Inst. engineer, he is also responsible to supervise electricians and utility operators.
- Directly responsible for monitoring spare parts and inventory for critical equipment to ensure availability when required in order to minimize production interruption.
- Identify study, propose, and implement areas for improvement (project) in the field of mechanical Engineering to enhance the operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Responds to emergency call outs, troubleshoots problems and take actions to ensure plant integrity;
- Monitor and control utility consumption and take necessary measures to reduce consumption in assistance with Manager. Also maintain utility log book.
- Conduct ongoing aseptic maintenance and follow GMP.
- Prepare and maintain variety of records, makes verbal and written reports of work performed.
- Directly responsible for safety of personnel, facilities and equipment.
- Responsible to deliver all requirements pertaining to the FsMs, EnMs and EHS.
- Overall responsible for maintaining housekeeping pertaining to Maintenance area.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 02 to 05 years experience
Perks and Benefits
- 1.75 lakhs to 2.50 Lakhs per annum