Position – Engineer -I
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of New Product Development.
- Good hands of experience on CAD tool ( Preferred – Solid Works as well as Solid Edge )
- Should have good command on English communication
- Good with analytical skills
- Aware with ASME 18.5 drawing standard
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Managing CAD activities for sustaining as well as NPD projects
- Execute Cost Saving / Quality Improvement projects independently to create value
- Effective verbal as well as written communication with all the project stack holders
- Work on conceptual ideas to build functional design with considerations of DFMA
- Participate in part/product level testing in lab
- Understanding of work priorities & execution of tasks per customer expectations
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate with a good academic record
- Minimum work experience of 2 to 3 years in engineering after graduation
- Possess good CAD knowledge (Preferred Solid Works)
- Knowledge of ASME 14.5 will be preferred
- Good in English communication
- Quick Learner
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.