Position – Sr. Professional in Master Data Management(Supply Chain)
Company – Novo Nordisk
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team managing the Supply Chain operations and quality standards within the organization? Do you thrive by working in an international environment and are you prepared to embrace and tackle challenges as part of your work each day? If your answer is yes to all the questions, we may have just the right job for you.
About the department
Supply Chain was established in March 2017 as part of Product Supply Devices & Supply Chain Management business plan towards 2020. The Business plan has three parts; Robust, Ready, Effective, and Supply Chain Global Service Centre (GSC) is part of the last one focusing on business through offshoring. The unit is anchored under Supply Chain Planning (SCP) in Head Quarter and is the agreed place to consolidate Supply Chain activities across Novo Nordisk. The Supply Chain offshoring journey has started in D&S, Service Delivery Catalogue is taking form and other areas within Product Supply can soon join or add to the Catalogue to optimize costs and reduce complexity by operating an effective supply chain.
The position holder will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and deactivation of Master Data in PAS-X, LMES, and MCS according to existing business processes and rules. You will also be handling QA approval flow and documentation related to the creation, maintenance, and deactivation of Master Data. Further, you will be responsible to identify process improvements within the master data processes. And maintain planning relevant Master Data for production and purchase also evaluate Master Data quality.
Additionally, you will be accountable for the data quality generated by the Master Data Maintainers for which you will have to participate in relevant Master Data Steward activities and meetings acting as the local expert. Furthermore, you will review and provide input for Master Data sops and process changes. You will also support the Master Data CAB member and ensure efficient communication regarding issues and process optimization between the Master Data process CAB and the Master Data Maintainers via collaboration with other Master Data Steward. You will also be supporting the onshore team. In addition to this, you will also be performing Master Data reporting and evaluation of transactional data quality.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor within supply chain management, production, or mechanical (or equivalent) from a well-recognized institute with a good academic track record and grades
- 4-6 years of experience within SAP Master Data, preferable within pharma
- 2+ years of experience with processes handling: creation, maintenance, and deactivation of Master Data
- Experienced with interfaces between SAP and MES Master Data
- Experienced with Master Data Maintenance in MES (production data)
- Should have the ability to analyze and process the data
- Good understanding of supply chain concepts (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver and Return and the supporting master data)
- Experienced user of the Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in conducting meetings with peers including preparation and facilitation of meetings
- Should have the ability to understand the end-2-end processes within the creation of selected materials
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and oral
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes, obesity, hemophilia, and growth disorders. We offer you the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Contact – For further information, please contact Vaibhav Keshri at [email protected]
Deadline – 23 April 2021.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.