Position – Engineer- Service Centre
Company – Normet
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
We are a fast growing and innovative company with a mission to lead the transformation into a more digital and sustainable tomorrow. We are Normet, a courageous, committed and caring company where everyone has courage to shine.
- Ensure equipment remanufacturing task assigned are performed with utmost safety & productivity at service centre.
- Perform all the mechanical related activities required for completion of the assigned task.
- Projection / Pre-order for all parts required to complete the remanufacturing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, use testing & diagnostics equipment, disassembly/assembly.
- Maintain proper job documentation (as Service Report) relating to remanufacturing, parts supplies, etc., and ensure all the records kept are eligible or in compliance with established procedures.
- Maintain clean work area, properly used and take care of workplace, ensured work safety & use safe techniques and was responsible for on the job safety practice.
- Ensure that all Warranty / Failed / Replaced parts are not used and returned to your next superior as per the company guidelines.
- Making personal appearances in a professional and neat condition.
- Follow all HSEQ policies and procedures and immediately reporting all accidents to the manager.
- Analyse current work procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement in overall productivity, quality, and safety standards in all the services performed by Service Centre
- Perform other duties assigned by Workshop Manager/Team Leader.
- Follow up of all safety guidelines and implement EHS policy towards Zero harm Plan and execute maintenance jobs as per OEM standard.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. with around 3-5 years of experience in Repair/Service/Commissioning of mobile equipment in the automotive / construction/mining machinery industry.
- Thorough knowledge of steps involved and resources used in the Disassembly, Assembly, Trouble Shooting, and Testing of mobile machinery preferably in Mining/Earthmoving, Construction Industries
- Proficiency in understanding and interpreting technical specifications, drawings
- Possess a clear thought process and expertise in writing Technical Documents in the English language.
- Detail Oriented, Good communication ability both verbal and in writing
- Effective interpersonal skills, Team Player with high integrity and professionalism
- Strong focus towards Safety, Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Knowledge and experience of operating diagnostic software, engineering documentation in software platform. Basic knowledge of operating an ERP system will be an advantage.
Come and share your courage to shine with us!