Position – Engineering Technician
Company – Milacron
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
As Project Engineer, this job describes in supporting the project team regarding to develop Process flow sheets/ piping instrumentation diagrams in COMOS tool.
Work You’ll Do:
- Drafting of PFDs and/or PIDs in CAE system COMOS or with CAD system AutoCAD.
- Implementation of changes in PFDs, PIDs or related documents.
- Data input and management within the CAE-system (database system COMOS)
- Technical specifications of machines and apparatuses for inquiry and order
- Execution and co-ordination of changes within the dedicated tasks
- Preparation of necessary component documentation and the respective, general plant documentation (lists, descriptions, plans, Datasheets etc.)
The person defined shall provide the technical support within the Project Team.
The tasks of the Project Engineer within a project team include:
- Issue of Process Flow Sheets (PFD) and/ or Piping and Instrument Diagrams (PID)
- Issue of Plant listings and related data exploration and input to CAE tool.
- Support of project team in data input/ extraction of data into/ from CAE system COMOS.
- Issue of data sheets for specification of parts as compressors, blowers, heat exchangers, special machines, shut-off- and safety valves, etc.
- Documentation of technical equipment and engineering activities in sales orders
Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Chemical with 2-5 years of experience.
Essential skill and Experience:
- Completed technical studies or educated technician.
- Basic knowledge of process technology
- Experience with CAD tools helpful (COMOS/AutoCAD)
- Experience in order handling within the plant engineering industry, especially in the processing industry helpful
- Interested in the application of IT-systems/database systems.
- Good English skills in reading.
- Technical understanding
- Team player
Who we are:
Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. We are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, extrusion equipment. We maintain strong market positions across these products, as well as leading positions in process control systems, mold bases and components, maintenance, repair and operating (“MRO”) supplies for plastic processing equipment. Our strategy is to deliver highly customized equipment, components and service to our customers throughout the lifecycle of their plastic processing technology systems. Milacron is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at [email protected] . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and “Shape What Matters for Tomorrow”.