Position – Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Valeo
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secure mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses and are recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
- Develop and maintain NLP and machine learning solutions tailored to the organization’s specific needs.
- Implement and fine-tune state-of-the-art models, particularly focusing on Local LLMs such as Llama-2 and GPT4all.
- Collaborate with the data team to understand and interpret data structures and needs.
- Conduct rigorous model training, validation, and testing to ensure optimal performance.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in NLP and Generative AI research and methodologies.
- Work closely with other technical teams to integrate NLP and AI solutions into broader systems or platforms.
- Skills: NLP and NLG, Spacy, BERT, Topic modeling, Named Entity recognition, POS tagging, Gen AI, LLM, Text vectorization, multi-class classification, Machine learning Algorithms
- Creating data pipelines:
- Read source data from different formats (excel, csv, txt, pdf etc) and transform the data using suitable scripts in a way to bring out business value from the data
- Load the data into servers ensuring good data quality, right quantity, technical accuracy and sufficiency to meet project objectives
- Prepare both structured and unstructured data to the right format to train machine learning algorithms.
Proof of concepts:
- Create quick Proof of concepts using Streamlite, Flask and other similar Front ends.
- Take care of the functionality and version management of PoCs
- Own the PoCs and help the deployment team to productionize the application.
Job: R&D Engineer
Organization: Product Technical
Schedule: Full time
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Permanent contract
Job Posting Date: 2023-11-20
Join Us !
Being part of our team, you will join:
- one of the largest global innovative companies, with more than 20,000 engineers working in Research & Development
- a multicultural environment that values diversity and international collaboration
- more than 100,000 colleagues in 31 countries… which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth
- a business highly committed to limiting the environmental impact if its activities and ranked by Corporate Knights as the number one company in the automotive sector in terms of sustainable development
More information on Valeo: https://www.valeo.com