Spread the love
Position – Purchase Executive
Company – Nilkamal
Location – Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor stock levels as per BN and place orders as needed.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review the quality of purchased products.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses. avg time for PR to PO and PO to MIGO should be within the target.
- Timely Action on non-moving materials/Rejected materials.
- The candidate should be from the Mattress or Furniture industry
Education- Diploma – Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
About the Company
- Nilkamal was launched under the able leadership of first-generation entrepreneurs Mr. Vamanrai Parekh (CHAIRMAN of Nilkamal Ltd.) and Mr. Sharad Parekh (Managing Director of Nilkamal Ltd.)
- Ever since, Nilkamal has gradually ventured into a multiplicity of businesses that pan across Material Handling Solutions, Ready Furniture, @Home – the brand’s lifestyle home solutions retail chain, Nilkamal Mattrezzz, and Bubbleguard – a material protection solution.
- Nilkamal is also listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since 1991. Maintaining leadership in its market segments through a keen focus on quality, its core values, hard work, and meeting dynamic market demands is a basic tenet driving the Company. And in this endeavor, Nilkamal has constantly evolved to create a distinct position for itself. It aims to create as many touchpoints as possible so as to give customers the opportunity to make the most of its product and service proposition. With a robust digital platform, customers can now gain access to Nilkamal products sitting in almost any corner of the country. All Nilkamal manufacturing units are ISO certified across various levels along with BIFMA – Level 3 and Greenguard (UK Cert).
- Brand Nilkamal has created waves not only in India but also in the International Markets. From developed and sophisticated markets of North America and Australia to developing markets in Africa, South America, and GCC, Nilkamal products are available in as many as 30 countries. The brand has been recognized by the Government of India as well for its export business.
Spread the love