Position – Quality Engineer (Contract)
Company – Neles
Location – Ambarnath, Maharashtra, IN
Want to be part of a new ambitious growth company? We offer world-leading flow control solutions and services to customers all around the world. Are you eager to learn our respectful and customer-centered culture that continuously strives for better together? We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have a hands-on attitude and make great ideas a reality.
Job posting end date: 06/06/2021
Quality Engineer is having responsibility to ensure focus is on execution of Neles Valves quality policy and customer requirements
- Follow up to ensure the timely execution of all the requirements by Management
- Interaction with Production, Customers & Clients, Sales team, Suppliers and various departments, product line, component factory.
Including but not limited to:
- Follow up day to day quality control and development
- Execute quality procedures
- Continually seeking improvement opportunities to improve work efficiency and quality.
- Other business-related tasks or projects required by manager.
- 3 to 5 years of experience and BE Mechanical Engineer.
- Preferably ERP like M3 and valve industry experience.
- Having quality and QMS functional experiance
- Hands on experiance of measuring instruments and parts.
- Supplier quality and development
- Analytical and presentation skill
- QMS and internal auditing skill of ISO and API
Neles Corporation is a well-known flow control solutions and services provider to the oil and gas refining, pulp, paper and bioproducts industries, chemicals and other process industries. Neles employs about 2,900 people and has operations in approx. 40 countries. Neles’ sales for full-year 2019 were EUR 660 million and operating profit was EUR 93 million.