Position – FLE-Desk Engineer
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Uttar Pradesh, IN
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 3-8 years of experience required for the following Job Description
|Key Result Areas (Max 1325 Characters)||Supporting Actions (Max 1325 Characters)|
|1. Power Generation:||To generate maximum Power to meet the requirement of CAP & VAP Plants.Overall co-ordination during emergency operation.|
|2. Plant Availability||Monitor critical parameters within safe tripping range to ensure safe & un-interrupted generation of power.To achieve zero tripping.|
|3. Cost Reduction:||Maintain process parameters to optimize consumption norms. To minimize Auxiliary Power consumption by optimizing power for all running equipment.To minimize Steam consumption for power generation.To minimize Coal & DM Water consumption for steam generation.To minimize HSD consumption during startup of boilers.|
|4. System Initiatives:(Operational Excellence, EHSQ Management System)||Improve Plant condition by identifying abnormalities & losses and getting them eliminated.To give ideas for improving plant performance by giving KAIZENS.To comply with CPCB norms for operating power plant.Maintaining and upkeep of Plant basic condition, 5S, Housekeeping, etcTo operate all equipment as per SOPs|
|5. Safety Initiatives:||To ensure WPS (Work Place Safety) by following all safety standards focusing on PTW standard.To identify potential hazard and ensure adequate controls are in place for all processes.|
Qualifications: Bachelor Of Engineering
Minimum Experience Level: 3-8 Years
Report to: Deputy Manager
CAUTION IN PUBLIC INTEREST
- The Aditya Birla Group and its member companies do not demand or accept money from Job Applicant(s).
- Any job offer made against a Service Charge OR Security Deposit OR Processing fees OR Background Verification expenses OR any other term, whether Refundable OR Non-Refundable, should be considered fake.
- An authentic job offer mail from us will have our domain name, e.g. @adityabirla.com. Please be aware of Fraudsters using fake URLs to mask themselves as from reputed Organizations. Hence, always check & verify the email ID.
- Any mail, offering a job, interview date and asking personal details should be dealt with caution, especially if copied to e-mail IDs ending with Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Live domain.
- ln case of Job Applicant(s) is offered a job against a payment in any form; or has accepted employment from fraudulent persons, Aditya Birla Group and its member companies will NOT be held liable and responsible for any consequences thereof.
- Please be vigilant of such offers, notify us here and may also lodge a complaint with the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Beware of fake Websites, Email ids’, Facebook, LinkedIn pages appearing similar to ours.
- We reserve our rights to initiate any appropriate action as we deem fit.