Position – Junior Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
- To work on site with team & execute daily activities regarding the CPM as per the contract
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in service
- Diploma in mechanical
Key competencies required for this role:
- Young & energetic, able to understand the issue
Location: Udaipur, India
Why should you apply for this position?
- He/she will have vertical growth (Personally & professionally) based on the performance in our organisation.
The last date of application is 31st May 2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
- Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers.
- With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications. The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
- Innovation is a significant attribute of Epiroc. We are creative and entrepreneurial and constantly seek to improve in everything we do. Our innovative spirit is part of who we are and a key method to achieve our goals.
- We are committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations on partnership and productivity. We always work hard to understand customers’ needs and to earn their trust through industry-leading quality and reliability.
- We believe in close collaboration with customers, business partners, colleagues and other stakeholders. Our working culture is service minded and action oriented, with a strong devotion to customers.