Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Neles
Location – Dombivli, Maharashtra, IN
Want to be part of a new ambitious growth company? We offer world-leading flow control solutions and services to customers all around the world. Are you eager to learn our respectful and customer-centered culture that continuously strives for better together? We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have a hands-on attitude and make great ideas a reality.
Job posting end date:
Quality Engineer is having responsibility to ensure focus is on execution of Neles Valves quality policy and customer requirements
- Follow up to ensure the timely execution of all the requirements by Management
- Interaction with Production, Customers & Clients, Sales team, Suppliers and various departments, product line, component factory.
Including but not limited to:
- Follow up day to day quality control and development
- Execute quality procedures
- Continually seeking improvement opportunities to improve work efficiency and quality.
- Other business-related tasks or projects required by manager.
- 3 to 5 years of experience and BE Mechanical Engineer.
- Preferably ERP like M3 and valve industry experience.
- Having quality and QMS functional experience
- Hands on experience of measuring instruments and parts.
- Supplier quality and development
- Analytical and presentation skill
- QMS and internal auditing skill of ISO and API
- Having casting, forging, quality & machining experience
Neles is one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries. Neles employs about 2,850 people in approximately 40 countries. With our global team of experts and innovative solutions, we help our customers to improve their process performance and ensure the safe flow of materials. Neles had sales of about EUR 576 million in 2020.