National Oilwell Varco is Hiring | Piping Engineer |
Position – Piping Engineer (Hyderabad)
Company – National Oilwell Varco
Location – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
NOV Process & Flow Technologies AS have developed the most comprehensive selection of wellstream processing technologies, systems and services in the world, delivering solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry for the separation and treatment of oil, gas, solids, seawater, and produced water. Drawing on a deep understanding of fluid behavior and more than 40 years of experience, we provide customers with innovative technologies and ensure that we consistently achieve excellence in service delivery and project execution.
- Assist in the Piping Engineering activities on projects, tenders under the direction of Lead Engineer
- Prepare Material requisition, Technical bid evaluations and review vendor drawings
- Co-ordinate the development of 3D modelling activities of skid packages.
- Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from other parties/execution offices
- Take part in 3D Model reviews, Construction reviews, Design reviews
- Prepare & check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
- Basic knowledge of Piping flexibility and supports is mandatory
- Review and Check 2D drawings such as Equipment layout, piping layout, general arrangement drawings, piping isometrics, Support plan and other drawings in accordance with Client specifications.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited university or equivalent
- Experience in similar position working for EPC Projects in Oil & Gas sector.
- Should have basic piping design knowledge for Process equipment like Separators, Columns, Exchangers, Fin fan coolers used in Oil & Gas projects.
- Piping design experience related to Process skids and packages for upstream/midstream projects would be preferred
- Must have good working knowledge of piping codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, API, ANSI etc…)
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in the use of software like Caesar-II, Mathcad, Navisworks
- Verbal and written communication using English is compulsory
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Should be able to work on fast track projects and deliver as per project schedule.
- A basic understanding of constructability, operability and maintainability requirements
- Strong work ethic and proactive drive to deliver projects within schedule
- Ensure deliverables meet strict quality standards
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety