Position – Design Engineer
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
Full Job Description
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
At Metso Outotec you will join a supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new.
This is your invitation to rise above what was possible yesterday.
Job posting end date:
Title: Design Engineer- Customer Order Engineering
This position is responsible for Design Engineering of Mill Lining Projects. Must be strong in 3D Modelling Software (Autodesk Inventor). Should be very good in reading Drawings. Will work very closely with Planning, Purchase & Production Department for manufacturing Support and Value Engineering Projects.
Main Responsibilities: –
- Project Engineering for Mill Lining Solution.
- Design and development of moulds and other tools used in the plant including Cost Reduction/Value Engineering Projects.
- Engineering Calculations, Drawing Preparation, Engineering BOM, Releasing, and Technical Documentations.
- Technical Support to Sourcing and Manufacturing Department for Moulds and process improvements.
- Good communication skills (Must be good in written & oral English)
- Should be well versed in 3D software (Autodesk Inventor Modelling, Drawing and Assembly Modules) and AutoCAD.
- Sap Experience will be an added advantage
To succeed: –
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or CIPET Graduate.
- 2-3 years of Experience in Design Engineering Environment
- Sound experience, preferably in a similar engineering, environment, position or discipline to heavy industry equipment
- Proven ability to apply engineering principles and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Good computer skills – Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor and the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- Working knowledge of relevant International standards and statutory requirements
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills
We offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization. You will have superb colleagues who go beyond the usual standards to help each other out, making sure our sustainable solutions are delivered as promised. We have a multi-cultural working environment and modern way of doing things. In this role you have a portfolio which enables the growth of your own professional role and competence
This Position is Based in Alwar, Rajasthan
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec