Position – Junior Purchase EXECUTIVE
Exp. – 2 to 3 year(s) of Experience
Salary – 1,50,000 to 2,50,000 P.A.
Location – Hosur, Tamilnadu, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Jr Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent, or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Negotiation skills
- Diploma Engineering
Education- Diploma in Mechanical
Wendt India Limited
Wendt India draws its Technological Superiority from Wendt GmbH which is a part of Winterthur Technology Group (WTG ) Switzerland (now Part of 3M, USA), and Sound and Ethical Management practices from Murugappa Group.
While Wendt GmbH-the pioneers in Super abrasive tooling solutions and high precision grinding machines for Insert grinding and Steel industries for over 8 decades, the 100-year Murugappa Group is the market leader in diverse businesses such as Engineering, Abrasives, Finance, General Insurance, Cycles, Sugar, Farm Inputs, Fertilizers, Plantations, Bio-products and Nutraceuticals having 29 companies with manufacturing facilities spread across 13 states in India. The group is among the fastest-growing diversified business houses in India.
Wendt India known for its diversified and impressive Product Portfolio , Innovation strategy, strong Product Development, Personalized technical services and providing Technology Solutions in Grinding to its 750+ direct customers in the domestic market.
Wendt India believes in direct sales to its customers who are serviced through highly trained application oriented sales engineers located in all major Industrial cities across India.
Exports constitute over 30% of Wendt Indias total business