Position – Supply Chain – Management Capability Development (Sheet/Plastic domain)
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Division / Department: Supply Chain Management capability Development (SC- MCD )
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech ( Mechanical / Industrial Engg.)
Work Experience : 3-5 years
Nature of Work Experience:
- Experience in Sheet Metal /Plastics Domain.
- Good Understanding in Sheet Metal /Plastics Process
- Knowledge of Quality related issues in Sheet Metal /Plastics
- Understanding the system & process of the supplier and work with them in various improvement activities.
- Work with our vendors and understand their challenges
- Provide optimum solutions in order to improve their performance and efficiency.
- Sound knowledge of the concepts related to System & process
- Good understanding of improvement Framework
Time Management: plan and execute the projects effectively
Communication Skill: Should be able to communicate articulately with the vendors
Learnability: Should be able to learn new concept as per the business need
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound presentation skills
- Good Analytical skills
LIFE AT MSIL
This is the car company that leads the Indian auto industry and defines the way India drives on the quality and competence of its people. It’s a great place to discover all that you can be, and maximize your potential.
From a work culture that provides genuinely equal opportunities, a sense of team spirit that goes right down to a common lunchroom, to a feeling of openness as senior managers and their teams sit together in an open, wall-free environment- Maruti Suzuki offers an uncommon place to work and excel.
We are fast and flexible, resilient and responsive, as w ell as decisive and responsible. It is a place where your voice will be heard and valued. Across history, the people have made Maruti Suzuki a company ready to meet the challenges of the dynamic market.