Position – Senior Engineer-Piping
Company – Mott MacDonald
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description :
- Capable of leading/managing a team of engineers/specialists/designers.
- Work with customer to determine work scope requirements.
- Attend project meetings.
- Monitoring of work & workforce, schedule activities, preparing progress reports and provide catch-up plans.
- Monitor Changes in project and assist project team to raise Variation.
- Interact with various disciplines for interdisciplinary inputs viz, Process, Instrumentation, Technical Safety, Electrical, Mechanical-Rotating.
- Conducting 30-60-90% 3D Model review with relevant disciplines and client.
- Assist Piping & Mechanical team for solving technical issues and coordinate with client to resolve the same.
- Understanding of Piping & Valve Material Specification with relevant ASTM, API, ASME and other international codes and standards.
- Understanding of Plot Plan/ Site Layout, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Equipment Layout, Pipe Rack Layout, Piping General Arrangement Drawings, Piping Isometrics drawings.
- Basic knowledge of Piping Stress Analysis and selection of Pipe Supports.
- Ability to deliver in piping 3D environment. Candidate having strong background in any of the 3D modelling application is must.
- Able to deliver Piping Material Take-offs for procurement.
Candidate SpecificationCandidate Specification :
- BE or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Relevant years of experience in Piping design engineering in Oil and Gas/ Thermal Generation projects.
- Experience working in a team environment of engineers/specialists a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards ASTM/ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/(ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation